Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........

Go down 
+5
Arash8472
lordshinta
Delhomme
Ellyos
Sunday
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunday
On Approval
On Approval

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-07-29

The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... Empty
PostSubject: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptySat 29 Jul - 16:14

I am sad, very angry and bitterly disgusted. I hope you guys can support me. I am waiting for them to respond to my tickets, but i do not have any reason to believe that they will give anything back. I have heard they never ever ever do that not even if they made big godzilla like mistakes them selves.

Please post a plea for me in the official forums to restore my account with everything in it Sad(

http://forum.dofus.com/topic.php?id=29693

Original post on official dofus forums:::

I've been playing this game since the beta. That is almost a year now. At first i played a cra named Tarwe. When the beta closed and dofus went GOLD i started playing a sadida named Sunday. I've been playing ever since. Most people know me as a hardcore scroller. I've been collecting scrolls for about 4 months now and have every +1 stat scroll till 50 stats, i WAS planning on creating a new lvl char and give that character all these scrolls......the perfect character. Since i joined the guild called SekS i've turned lvl 100 and wich makes collecting alot easier. Just getting to lvl 100 before i went on my vacation to luxembourg felt good. I came back today, actually a hour ago. I want to get to lvl 101 for the lvl 6 spell however i get a nice surprise. Guess what:

=========================================
Your DOFUS account is banished permanently.
You do not have anymore access to neither the forum nor the game.

You have been banished because you had access to another player's account.

The Ankama Games Team
=========================================

Then i log into my second account (enu/eni) and i find that that account is ALSO bannished. I have never gotten ANY warning, ANY explenation, ANYthing at all from the "ankama games team" and now when i turn lvl 100 i am suddenly bannished?!?!. I still had 20 days orso left on my subscription on BOTH accounts. MY ingame name is Sunday. The people who know me can tell that there would be no reason whatsoever to ban me. Tiroseta, Audra, spacecom, Egen, my SekSie guild members i am sorry that the"ankama games team" decided that it was time to bannish an original paying dofus member. I do not know if you will read this but i liked playing with you guys and knowing you.

Knowning that the dofus support team makes errors..........huge errors............godzilla like errors is basic knowledge, but i also realize just like many others that there prolly will be 000.00001% chance that i will get my character back..........or any of my hard earned, time-wasted rare items. In the end who would ever think the following.

Sunday casts vacation
Sunday away (4 days)
Ankama Games Team casts bannished
Sunday away forever
Oldday away forever

I've submitted tickets via the "support" website already but it will prolly take years for them to answer. So i made this account and just wanted to say these last things. Just watch out the time you spend on playing dofus is time you will never get back and one day you may just find your silly little ass banned.....

Sunday & Oldday
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptySat 29 Jul - 16:38

That sucks... that could happen to all of us then Evil or Very Mad

well, i hope it's a mistake and they will fix that quickly.

bannishment accounts are the priority for the support.

EDIT : btw, ur link is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
Sunday
On Approval
On Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptySun 6 Aug - 5:06

i am sad to see only one reply and other then that no support from the guild Sad Sad . I still haven't had any reply on my tickets nor any explination from ankama...........
Back to top Go down
Delhomme
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Delhomme

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptySun 6 Aug - 9:04

One of my friends got banned also took him a few weeks to get a responce and get his account back.
Back to top Go down
lordshinta
Breeder
Breeder
lordshinta

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptySun 6 Aug - 13:22

whoa you have bad luck :/ let mkae a rain of tikets to the amakna support servise >Smile
Back to top Go down
Arash8472
Servant
Servant
Arash8472

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyTue 8 Aug - 18:40

lol shinta xD sorry i just read the board today so sorry! bounce post this on the dofus fourms modetors should look at it? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sunday
On Approval
On Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptySun 13 Aug - 15:13

been 2 weeks now and still no reply. I have managed to keep my thread alive on the official forums (after they deleted it 4 times in a row *cough*coverup*cough*) check it out at:

http://forum.dofus.com/topic.php?id=29731
Back to top Go down
Sunday
On Approval
On Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyWed 23 Aug - 3:17

If you feel for me please submit the following ticket:

''Please respond to Sunday's ticket ZYX-869103. She has been waiting for more than 20 days and can't access her account.

Ticket number: ZYX-869103
Department: Account Acces''

Thank you all[/b]
Back to top Go down
bottime
Reservist
Reservist
bottime

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyWed 23 Aug - 9:45

if u want them to replay send them e-mail thats what i did and they answerd me right other day
Back to top Go down
Timesi
Counsellor
Counsellor
Timesi

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyWed 23 Aug - 19:26

I sended ticket and i got this answer:

Hi,

I do not have access to this section, and thus can't give any answer to your friend... :/

Echt.

Im sorry but i hope youll get your account back. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunday
On Approval
On Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyThu 24 Aug - 9:06

bottime wrote:
if u want them to replay send them e-mail thats what i did and they answerd me right other day

do you know their e-mail adres?

and thanks timesi for helping Smile
Back to top Go down
SpaceCom
Governor
Governor
SpaceCom

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyThu 24 Aug - 10:59

dude this is fucked up... they banned oyu bacause you have access to another account ... YOUR second account ??? They defently have some issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirtninja.net/urlthatyougivemehere/
Sunday
On Approval
On Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyThu 7 Sep - 11:31

still no reply...............been over 35 days now........
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyThu 7 Sep - 12:19

damn they suck -___-'
Back to top Go down
Sunday
On Approval
On Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyWed 13 Sep - 6:40

well i submitted another ticket on the 10th of september:

Hello support,

Up on till now i still do not know why i am banned from dofus. I have been waiting for a reply on my original ticket (Ticket ID: ZYX-869103 Department: Account access) for over 40 days now but still have not gotton any reply. I would like to continue playing dofus and i would like to know why i was banned.

I do not share my accounts with anyone else but myself
My account is xxxxxx (Sunday)
and my second account is xxxxxx (Olday)

I do not share my passwords with anyone, i change my passwords frequently and use Upper and lowercase letters and numbers in my passwords and i also did not download any hacking software or macrostuff.

In my original ticket you can read that i was on vacation and when i came back i found my accounts banned. I can prove this and i can even scan my hotel reservations and payments and dates of my vacation if needed.

I also have never received an email explaining why i was banned wich i find a bit strange. I know you get alot of tickets, but please help me get my accounts back. I have been waiting over 40 days for any kind of information about this and i have always been a loyal dofus player. There must be a mistake involving me being banned.
Back to top Go down
Chulita
Servant
Servant
Chulita

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyWed 20 Sep - 7:54

Thats a real good explanation love

if that dont hit em in the head then i'll shoot em in de head
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/destiny_jasi
Sunday
On Approval
On Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyMon 2 Oct - 13:21

well, i got a response from echt, telling me that someone named "UberMonkey" abused my account to hack someone else. Does anyone know anyone named UberMonkey?? I have never heard of anyone like that ingame but i can't check anything cause i cannot log in. Does anyone know UberMonkey?
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... EmptyMon 2 Oct - 13:56

Not at all :S

Well at least you got an answer.

So, u're still banished?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........   The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unthinkable happened, Ankama Banned my Account..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-guild discussions and General Topics :: Introduction-
Jump to: