Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chailyn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-16

Chailyn Empty
PostSubject: Chailyn   Chailyn EmptySun 30 Jul - 14:44

I'm sure most of u know by now with my constant boasting that I am building a powerhouse chance pandawa...The lovely Chailyn cheers So far heres what I've done with her:

Lvl 5 Water Vulnerabilty: obvouisly a must have for the chance panda. -18% resist to the target and with 8ap can be used twice
Lvl 5 Earth Vulnerabilty: same as water vulnerabilty but i only maxed this so early to increase kings hits
Lvl 5 Stabilization: i wasnt sure about maxing this but this spell has been the most useful spell so far. Increases resistance to mp by 50 and places character in rooted state so annoying enemies with there spitment can eat dirt. Down side is if your using a fairy and need to use freight word ur wasting your time tongue
Lvl 5 Stain: Now this spell can only be used while in boozer which is a problem for me atm since I dont need boozer to cast my attack spell. But stain has random affects from unbewitching, +critcal fails to target.
Lvl 5 Melancoly: Just a quick tip if your in front of Chailyn in battle and its her turn say good bye. This spell is better then i thought it was. Chailyn has over 400 chance and is dealing anywhere from 130-200+. A very lethal attack only downside is aganist ranged enemies its not so good since it has only 4 range and only a linear path to attack.

Right now I'm either gonna max fire vulnerabilty for the evil int characters i fight with *ahem delhomme*. Or max boozer. Even was thinking of maxing some of the panda pickup spells but i think I'll wait for that. Anyway any suggestions or thoughts on spells or her divine greatness I would like to here Razz
Back to top Go down
SpaceCom
Governor
Governor
SpaceCom

Number of posts : 157

Chailyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chailyn   Chailyn EmptySun 30 Jul - 16:22

pick up spell good for moon fight and pandora fight and pandikaze dungeon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirtninja.net/urlthatyougivemehere/
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 23

Chailyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chailyn   Chailyn EmptyMon 31 Jul - 15:36

Well maybe but she doesnt have the hps to take on such monsters but i will max those but ive decided to max fire vulnerability for the evil ones and then i may max the karchem and all those other pick up spells.
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

Chailyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chailyn   Chailyn EmptyMon 31 Jul - 15:40

I have the same problem of hp with my panda... but with a sacrier, there is no problem :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
Sponsored content

Chailyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chailyn   Chailyn Empty

Back to top Go down

Chailyn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-guild discussions and General Topics :: Strategy, guides and Tricks-
Jump to: