Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HUNTS!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-16

HUNTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HUNTS!!!!   HUNTS!!!! EmptyMon 7 Aug - 11:27

Ok we all need alot are hunting alot of things but theres a couple of things that we need to clear up/schedule so we can kill. We need to set some dates that good for us individually to do hunts and then get these hunts done so we can move on. A couple of things that need to be hunted.

Soft Oak: Bewitched Wood, Soft Ring
Moon: Moon Hairs, Moon Hammer Spell
MooWolf: Various items used for MooBelt
Minotoor: Mino Hoofs
Yokai, Soyo, Maho Firefouxes: Fire Artifacts, Aquastones, Topaz Stones
Pandala Ghosts: Ghost Fabrics, Artifacts, Aqua/Topaz Stones
Le Crouque: Le Croque Curl/Beard
Moon Island Mobs: Bora Mats
Wabbit Castle/Dungeon: Wabbit Set/Cawwot Dofus
Pandikaze Dungeon: Point Emote (This is just a heads up)

And lets help get Space to lvl 100 tailor...I'm sure we are all sick of paying kamas for our crafts so lets help space out...if he needs things that u dont plz give them to him the faster we lvl his tailor the faster we save kamas. There are probably more hunts out there that I missed so post them if I did. Anyway some of these hunts directed at a certain few who know who they are but anyway post away Wink
Back to top Go down
midgett
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-07-31

HUNTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTS!!!!   HUNTS!!!! EmptyMon 7 Aug - 11:55

ill go firefoux, the ghosts, and moowolfes
Back to top Go down
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

HUNTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTS!!!!   HUNTS!!!! EmptyMon 7 Aug - 15:33

miggy ur not anywhere near high enough to fight pandala ghosts they kill u in one hit
Back to top Go down
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

HUNTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTS!!!!   HUNTS!!!! EmptyMon 7 Aug - 15:38

Now there are specific hunts for specific ppl and require certain things. First off is the Pirates; to fight Le Croque it only allows 6 ppl to fight therefore I normally go with Space, Ellyos, Princess, and Del. The MooWolf fights are rare and really are based on who is online when it spawns but remember some ppl need certain things so dont just go with the idea of taking all the rare drops if you dont need then give to someone who does, if no one needs do as u choose with it.

Moon is another hunt that requires high lvls because moon hits hard and is super annoying. Same with Pandala Ghosts. Just in case some didnt know these bastards are hard even for interference guild hunts so these hunts are only for those who needs drops from them or have the hp to survive them. Most hunts are openened but those r just a bit of ingfo i wanted to pass along.
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

HUNTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTS!!!!   HUNTS!!!! EmptyMon 7 Aug - 17:30

Soft Oak, Moon, Pandala Ghosts, Pandikaze Dungeon : need very high players for two reasons :
1. they can be very tough
2. we don't really know how fight them so let the high level train on them before joining.

Special : Le Crouque needs especioully (with our tactic) eni (a good one), sadida (unbewitchment + dmg dealer), feca (truce + tanker), enu (drop + unbewitchment), 1 damage dealer (eca, iop, sadida, sram, sac buffed), and one else (any).

MooWolf, Minotoor, Yokai, Soyo, Maho Firefouxes, Moon Island Mobs, Wabbit Castle/Dungeon : Can be done by anybody. (sometimes we need decent team with at least one good eni, especioully for firefoux, but we don't need always 8 good ppl).
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
Timesi
Counsellor
Counsellor
Timesi

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-05-17

HUNTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTS!!!!   HUNTS!!!! EmptyTue 8 Aug - 3:47

Im for mino, firefouxes and pandikaze dangeon. So please call me when you are doing something of this things. Smile
Back to top Go down
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

HUNTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTS!!!!   HUNTS!!!! EmptyTue 8 Aug - 8:26

Ellyos, Del and Space can we do pirates tommorrow, this time last try to speed things up cheers Thursday maybe we can try to kill the moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HUNTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTS!!!!   HUNTS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HUNTS!!!!
Page 1 of 1