Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make up ur main char history

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bottime
Reservist
Reservist
bottime

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-05-17

Make up ur main char history Empty
PostSubject: Make up ur main char history   Make up ur main char history EmptyFri 11 Aug - 14:53

The year is 1992. there was a portal in forest and some strange light apeard when i was walking in forest. I came near the light and i saw a very strange lil light like egg and it was flying i reached with my hnad and it changed it shape in small elf looking creature with wings. I dont know how but i was the only one who could understand his language he askd me to help him,so i decided to help him. I was training with him,eating,hunting and other stuff. I found out that he will be able to leave this world only when he reachers lvl 200 and he is lvl 1 at the moment. I was helping him and when time was passing he learnd new spells and new things. The year is 2006. now and he is leveling fast,he is lvl 71 so far and he found a new friends who are helping him and me,he is a healer type and everyone loves him. I hope this story will continiue by the time he gets to lvl 200...

Last edited by on Thu 16 Nov - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Make up ur main char history   Make up ur main char history EmptyFri 11 Aug - 15:26

Very Happy nice story bot alien

Well... I'm too bad in english to create a story so I won't do it No
But I hope more stories will come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
bottime
Reservist
Reservist
bottime

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Make up ur main char history   Make up ur main char history EmptyWed 23 Aug - 15:43

Come on ppl this is fun u all should do this and if i have to I'll convince Ellyos to order u to write it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make up ur main char history   Make up ur main char history Empty

Back to top Go down

Make up ur main char history
Page 1 of 1