Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why I left

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-16

Why I left Empty
PostSubject: Why I left   Why I left EmptyTue 15 Aug - 18:06

As many may have or may not have noticed I left the guild. Few reasons that ultimately lead me to leave is the fact that Seks is hated by everyone. The many of seks everyone already knows turns many ppl the wrong way and thus the guild is hated. Tired of being hated because of the guild I was in. Secondly too many wars started with high lvl guilds by ppl who arent willing to finish what they started. And thirdly the fun of the guild just isnt there like it use to be. Maybe its because many of favorite buddies havent been around for along time (Hazel plzzzz come back Crying or Very sad ) or maybe its new ppl annoying me to death but anyway those r just some of the reasons. But anyway I'm around pretty much in the same spots as always at least till i start living with the jamacian gobbles so later king

P.S. Star I want you to leave me alone about sakura >.> I grow tired of you p.ming me about you wanting to marry her and then spreading rumors to try to tick me off...the only person im getting ticked at is you which isnt good for ur little sadi's safety. So you best chill >.>
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

Why I left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I left   Why I left EmptyWed 16 Aug - 3:49

I agree with him. SeKs has a bad reputation. Some people contribute to maintain this state. And other try to enhance our reputation.

If u knew how many people asked me to leave SeKs to come in their guild, coz' for them, i'm not an asshole like other members.
I always reply I don't like this generality. Most of SeKs members are good guys.

So: stop insult people, especioully when u are aggressed (if u have ur wings open, that means u agree with that), stop the gang aggression, stop to ask to come help u to take revenge from an aggression (except if u are victim of gang aggression), stop aggress people coz they took ur drop (u have a way to manage who can join or not, so use it), etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
lordshinta
Breeder
Breeder
lordshinta

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2006-07-31

Why I left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I left   Why I left EmptyWed 16 Aug - 14:09

yea some of us try to enhance our reputation so dont screw it and i mean some noob cra and evil cra , god i hate cras >.>

... and im agree with Kingsadida Hazel we want you back T-T

P.S. i just want to say... i dont have the fault about anything you bame me for i never ask anything about marry sakura neither gang agro some1 or insult whiout been insulted and i dont care if you say you never say names i know you... i can c you O_O nyu~
Back to top Go down
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-16

Why I left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I left   Why I left EmptyThu 17 Aug - 9:06

not talkin about u shinta -.-
Back to top Go down
Hazelnut
Officer
Officer
Hazelnut

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-05-24

Why I left Empty
PostSubject: To Grandpa   Why I left EmptyFri 15 Sep - 3:29

Bow to the King king

Neutral
Back to top Go down
princess-almond-nut
Recruiting officer
Recruiting officer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-05-24

Why I left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I left   Why I left EmptyTue 31 Oct - 3:31

O_o

i didn't know that SeKs have a bad reputation :/

Well.. i'm glad that i survive in the dofus without knowing it ^_^ Very Happy

haha..

hmm... maybe i'm very good to other players in DOFUS that's why no one curse and swear at me when they know i'm from SeKs.

keke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I left   Why I left Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I left
Page 1 of 1