Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which spells to lvl next? ><

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MuraSeKs
Treasurer
Treasurer
MuraSeKs

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-10

Which spells to lvl next? >< Empty
PostSubject: Which spells to lvl next? ><   Which spells to lvl next? >< EmptyTue 17 Oct - 7:23

Ok so i just got lvl 6 shov skill, so im down to 0 spell points, here is what im thinking for next spells to raise-

1. Ghostly shovel to lvl 5 (at 4 atm)
2. Clumsi and key both at lvl 3, want to gt these both to 5 (maybe 6 key) but not sure which to do first... most enus would probably choose key first but at lvl 4 clumis gains 3 range, and at lvl 5 it has same range as coins and is 1-3 mp loss, so kinda sick...
I was thinking to foget a lvl of living shovel (at lvl 4 atm) to speed things allong a bit.

oh and i guess i need to max pandoras box sometime soon... (only at lvl 2 =( )

also i really need release at lvl 3 but i think i may use diamonds to raise D: (at lvl 1 atm)

so please any suggestions would be nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Which spells to lvl next? ><   Which spells to lvl next? >< EmptyTue 17 Oct - 9:06

Quote :
1. Ghostly shovel to lvl 5 (at 4 atm)

That depends your +crit hit gear. Maybe it's not your priority.

Quote :
2. Clumsi and key both at lvl 3

For clumsiness, well if you have 9 AP yes, but if you have 8 AP, shovel of judgment is still better to remove MP.
Key is a good spell.

By the way, usefull in solo, because in multi... well Ultra Powerfull of sadi replace these two spells.

Quote :
i need to max pandoras box
yeah, definitively. If not for you, for your friends (because u get range at lvl5).

Quote :
release at lvl 3
Spend diamonds on it is a good choice. You have time to lvl it.

Quote :
forget a lvl of living shovel
That's expensive, and that's for 3 points. Maybe you'd prefer buy diam or gear with this money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
MuraSeKs
Treasurer
Treasurer
MuraSeKs

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Which spells to lvl next? ><   Which spells to lvl next? >< EmptyWed 18 Oct - 2:45

sweet elly, nice reply cheers

The main reason I was thinkin of lvl 5 ghostly is for the 4ap, I spose if the lazy bontas take back dopeul land and i get dazz i wont need it lol!
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Which spells to lvl next? ><   Which spells to lvl next? >< EmptyWed 18 Oct - 2:52

oh lol, i completely forgot it was 5 AP at lvl 4... level it to 5 then... it's really more interesting to pay less any spell.
If you are making a 9 AP gear, ghoslty 5, shovel of judgment 5 and clumsiness (or reducing key) at 5 is excellent.

Anyway, you'll need 10 AP because all other shovel you'll find are 5 AP minimum :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which spells to lvl next? ><   Which spells to lvl next? >< Empty

Back to top Go down

Which spells to lvl next? ><
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-guild discussions and General Topics :: Strategy, guides and Tricks-
Jump to: