Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Background Contest !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

Background Contest !!! Empty
PostSubject: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! EmptyWed 15 Nov - 16:23

Hello all Smile

I organize a contest between all SeKs members and guild friends.

The Reward : 1 Great Scroll of Wisdom and maybe another thing Smile

To : November 25th

The rule is simple :
Write the background of your main character (that can be his past before he becomes an adventurer or you can relate his evolution)!!!
That can be long or not.

Your background will be added to your character description in Guild Website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
Arash8472
Servant
Servant
Arash8472

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! EmptyWed 15 Nov - 19:42

May I join as well? with your permission? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

PostSubject: Re: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! EmptyThu 16 Nov - 11:10

you can
Back to top Go down
Arash8472
Servant
Servant
Arash8472

PostSubject: Re: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! EmptyThu 16 Nov - 13:35

k thank you ^_^ Smile
Back to top Go down
bottime
Reservist
Reservist
bottime

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! EmptyThu 16 Nov - 14:50

The year is 1992. there was a portal in forest and some strange light apeard when i was walking in forest. I came near the light and i saw a very strange lil light like egg and it was flying i reached with my hand and it changed it shape in small elf looking creature with wings. I dont know how but i was the only one who could understand his language he askd me to help him,so i decided to help him. I was training with him,eating,hunting and other stuff. I found out that he will be able to leave this world only when he reachers lvl 200 and he is lvl 1 at the moment. I was helping him and when time was passing he learnd new spells and new things. The year is 2006. now and he is leveling fast,he is lvl 103 so far and he found a new friends who are helping him and me,he is a healer type and everyone loves him. I hope this story will continiue by the time he gets to lvl 200...

Last edited by on Tue 21 Nov - 0:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arash8472
Servant
Servant
Arash8472

PostSubject: Re: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! EmptyThu 16 Nov - 17:08

ooo i like your story bottime ^^
Back to top Go down
ryo7sg
Torturer
Torturer
ryo7sg

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! EmptyFri 17 Nov - 11:11

Wearing only my straw hat, i stepped onto the lands of ankama craving for new adventures. As I gazed upon the sky, bits and pieces of snow flakes fell onto my blooded face. Then suddenly, something caught my eye. No it wasn't a bird, nor was it any superhero. It was a fearsome dragon, and everywhere it flew, surrounding snow will melt down into rain and fall back to the ground, boiled.
I couldn't take my eyes off the dragon, for it was just too beautiful, not something that you would see everyday. Eventually, the monstrous creature gone out of sight. Somehow i am determined to discover the truth between the dragons and the sacred lands of ankama, for my grandfather once told be there was these eggs called "dofuses" that were so precious so invaluable that they're the portals to more mysteries that even the most wise adventurers have yet to uncover. And these dofuses are dropped by the dragons.
So i gathered many of my friends, told them about my discovery, gained their trust, and off we went, to discover more truth... Every of us has our own skills in battle, like the Iop who is simply a powerhouse and the Eni who always saves the day. Even so, nothing is as easy as it seems. Several months later, we still haven't found anything, but we do gained something in return of our endless efforts. More people have joined us in our quest, more trsutworthy friends, more pals that you can be dependent on... And i know that every day that passes by, i am a step closer to my mission.
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

PostSubject: Re: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! EmptySun 26 Nov - 12:21

Background contest is over!

Only ryoseven and bottime post a background so each wins the reward, which is :
1 Great Scroll of Wisdom
1 Ghast Gift
100 Wabbit teeth to feed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background Contest !!!   Background Contest !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Background Contest !!!