Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD

Go down 
+2
ryo7sg
Thyrza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thyrza
On Approval
On Approval

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD Empty
PostSubject: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD EmptyThu 23 Nov - 2:38

Hello all I am an lvl 77 Eniripsa!
I play this game from beta ( long time ).
I am here to make a fantastic Eniripsa build. Stop the eniripsa slavery.

Lets start with the begin.

Guide to lvl 21

First get a Wand Skill before you make an Eni ( Eniripsa ).
You need it to lvl on your own so you don't have to beg other players.
Than you learn Wand Skill and get a Twiggy Wand , with that you can lvl to to 11 very easy. I will command you to lvl on tofus or larva's.
Max Wand Skill first and when you get lvl 11 and Wand Skill is lvl 5 start leveling Stimulation Word. You will need it lvl 5 Either to get 2 ap so you can cast 2x Wand. When you Hit 15+ get a Powerfull Ice Wand. You can do 50+ Damge with it, and you could alsa hit 2 times! Thats about 100 Damage for a lvl 15 Eni!!!!! Beat that sadidas <,<
I would say lvl to 11 on tofu and larva's first, than you could try out Gobbals. Take lvl 3 or 6 because those have 3 mp.

Guide from 21 to 41+
Congrantulations! You're lvl 21+.
Now you can start with some harder work, now you should have lvl 5 Wand Skill + lvl 5 Stimulation Word.
Now lvl on Boars to like 31. You will get a Fantastic Spell at lvl 26 named Regenaration Word But lvl Curative Word to lvl 3 so you can heal yourself when it is needed, When you got that you're 24 so when you listen to me, you should have :
Wand Skill : Lvl 5
Stimu Word : lvl 5
Curative Word : lvl 3
Lvl 24?
Now you go on training on boars if you wan't to, than lvl to 34 and Max Regen Word.
So when you get dmg you will heal automaticly. Thats Aswome Very Happy
Once you got 31+ you should go and try Wabbits. They are pretty easy if you have lots of bread lol. You could lvl to 40+ on them + they give nice exp points with a cool wisdom set. If you get lvl 39 use a prespic set, wabbits won't even hurt you XD

Guide from 41 to 51 :
Stick on wabbits because you won't get any new new good wand at lvl 41 to 51 =/, Stay with prespic set and other wisdom items.
I recomend to use a forgemaged Wand in Treench root, 160 dmg with 2 hits. I can't say much about this because I trained on Drunk Pandawa
s but that whas in the double exp week so that whas pretty sweet Very Happy.
About your spells : at lvl 51
Stimulation Word : Lvl 5
Curative Word : Lvl 5
Regenaration Word : Lvl 5
Revelation Word : lvl 5

Revelation Word It is good for team healing when you're about to heal you're allies. It is very good in a +heal set or else it is useless.

Guide from 51 to 61+
You will have to leech on this place =/ Wabbits give lame exp now and I think they got bored? Ask our guild for leech or friends because this is a really annoying part T_T, if you wan't to solo try treechs.
Use prespic set + other wisdom items.
You're spells at : Lvl 62
Stimulation Word : Lvl 5
Curative Word : Lvl 5
Regenaration Word : Lvl 5
Revelation Word : lvl 5
Prevarenting Word : Lvl 5

Prevarenting Word : This a very good spell for preventing dmg, if you're doing trees than this spell would be very usefull when you're almost dead. It is good for pvp too.

Will Update it soon again, first I have to hit 81 myself Wink

Last edited by on Fri 24 Nov - 12:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ryo7sg
Torturer
Torturer
ryo7sg

Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD EmptyThu 23 Nov - 8:04

you mean you're not lame like a healer or you dont have lame healings? afro
Back to top Go down
Thyrza
On Approval
On Approval

Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD EmptyFri 24 Nov - 12:44

I am not lame like a healer Wink

Mine healings does suck too T_T Razz rabbit
Back to top Go down
Shifu
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD EmptyFri 24 Nov - 16:43

...healers are not lame. lol seriously, eni have nothing without being able to heal. I can solo most things because I can heal like a biatch and also do a nice amount of damage. Sure, I can't hit like a sadi, eca, feca or whatever but then they can't solo groups like I can. Have you not noticed the amount of classes that have to make eni alts just to live? lol
There is nothing lame about being a healing eni, infact the opposite. It's a huge advance.

Have fun raising a weak class with weak heals Razz
Back to top Go down
lordshinta
Breeder
Breeder
lordshinta

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD EmptyFri 24 Nov - 18:34

buhahhaahahahahaha im an osamoda so i cant hit or heal, beat that >.>
Back to top Go down
bottime
Reservist
Reservist
bottime

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD EmptyMon 27 Nov - 11:09

thy what is revelation word?
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD EmptyMon 27 Nov - 16:05

revitalizing i guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
bottime
Reservist
Reservist
bottime

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD EmptyTue 28 Nov - 15:39

i think that too but,not sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD   Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Eniripsa Builld ( Attack Based ) I am not a lame healer XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-guild discussions and General Topics :: Strategy, guides and Tricks-
Jump to: