Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

few tips on lvling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpaceCom
Governor
Governor
SpaceCom

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-05-16

few tips on lvling Empty
PostSubject: few tips on lvling   few tips on lvling EmptyTue 23 May - 17:11

First rule: it has to be good xp ( not lousy not extreme), must be done solo or with parterner/alt charcter , no huge cost aka no huge amounts of bread to used till next fight , it MUST be fast, pay good (drops or money or both) and use wisdom items.
Second rule: Group lvling fights.Xtreme xp, good/rare drops (money .. it depends) , no bread using ,full wisodm set but not at all fast.
Third rule : lvl of mob a bit higher than lvl of group attacking.
Now from lvl 20 till higher lvls the basics are solo trees/scaras then group fights on them , milis&wabbits seems to pay good xp(never tried them ) ,solo boowolf , then bakers/minners , funjis, groups of boos
and after that the new monsters on the gay panda island ffs gay.
Also good groups of gobbals give nice xp on 20-30 lvl.Thats all pretty much fuck they removed crackler mobaround -3,2 now cci is fucked damn fuck ffs
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirtninja.net/urlthatyougivemehere/
Arash8472
Servant
Servant
Arash8472

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-07-24

few tips on lvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: few tips on lvling   few tips on lvling EmptyMon 24 Jul - 19:18

um.. well last time i joined king sadida in his dopple fighting i got about 25k xp out of it... :S
Back to top Go down
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-16

few tips on lvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: few tips on lvling   few tips on lvling EmptySun 30 Jul - 14:56

Another tip is that leeching depends on ur characters. As a sadida let me say that Sadidas DONT NEED TO LEECH. We have plenty of spells that can help us in battles and there r plenty of things we can fight to lvl. One thing I hate seeing is high levels who got to there level completly by leeching. Then when they start to battle on there own they cant because they've relied on others to carry them. I leveled myself from 1 to 121 everynow and then i fought for exp in groups but I contributed in the fight. I hate the kinda leeches that sit back and pass turn after turn and then get the exp and wonder why they still suck at lvl 100 stop bein lazy find something u can kill in 5 minutes or less that gives good exp and level ur butt off. Whew i'll stop ranting now cheers. But anyway you reap what you sow...once a leech always a leech so if you think things get a ton easier just cause your high level your gonna find out the hard way. Anyway sadidas can kill many large groups of things I leveled on dark smith groups, and here there are good groups of chafers to fight near the skeleton dungeon area.
Back to top Go down
Arash8472
Servant
Servant
Arash8472

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-07-24

few tips on lvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: few tips on lvling   few tips on lvling EmptySun 30 Jul - 15:32

i went agisnt dark smiths but i ddint get alot of xp out of it i usually go aginst chafers since thats where i get most of my xp i like solo lvl 100-200 chafer groups and there so easy to kill when u in a corner and they have to send 1 by 1 at u xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

few tips on lvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: few tips on lvling   few tips on lvling Empty

Back to top Go down

few tips on lvling
Page 1 of 1