Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... Empty
PostSubject: I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...   I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... EmptySun 28 Jan - 3:59

Well, a lot of things do I have to quit Dofus.

Firstly, I have a job so I don't have enough time anymore to be on big run... and at lvl 120, all runs are big -_-....

Secondly, Dofus is quite boring now for me...

and finally, I try to have a social life :/ because mmorpg is really bad for that.

My only regret is for not see all of you again, but some of you can talk to me by MSN , even if i'm not often online.

About the guild, I think i keep the lead even if I'm not online. Some ppl still have all rights... I give them right to boost perc if they want.

To conclude, I'd like to thank all of you to have work for this guild... It was very fun and you were very good friends during the last year.

Thanks and goodbye!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
Shifu
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...   I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... EmptyTue 30 Jan - 14:00

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Grats on getting a job and good luck getting a social life back Very Happy You are living the dream ^^
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

PostSubject: Re: I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...   I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... EmptyWed 31 Jan - 1:29

Oh yeah I forgot to thank Shifu, Haox, Zeke, DMK, Egen and anybody else I forgot .... I think I'll log on this week to say goodbye to all of you.
Back to top Go down
MuraSeKs
Treasurer
Treasurer
MuraSeKs

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...   I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... EmptyFri 2 Feb - 14:45

Ellyos wrote:
Well, a lot of things do I have to quit Dofus.

Firstly, I have a job so I don't have enough time anymore to be on big run... and at lvl 120, all runs are big -_-....

Secondly, Dofus is quite boring now for me...

and finally, I try to have a social life :/ because mmorpg is really bad for that.

My only regret is for not see all of you again, but some of you can talk to me by MSN , even if i'm not often online.

About the guild, I think i keep the lead even if I'm not online. Some ppl still have all rights... I give them right to boost perc if they want.

To conclude, I'd like to thank all of you to have work for this guild... It was very fun and you were very good friends during the last year.

Thanks and goodbye!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

elly, i always thought you were a really nice person and leader, and a good friend...
thanks for putting so much effort into this guild (forum/site/rules)

thankyou for everything! i really hope you have a good time away from dofus Razz and good luck with your new job

stay in contact on msn Wink

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lordshinta
Breeder
Breeder
lordshinta

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...   I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... EmptySat 3 Feb - 22:52

good luck Ell have we will mess ya
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

PostSubject: Re: I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...   I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... EmptySun 4 Feb - 4:42

Thanks all.

Anyway I'm still watching this forum so don't hesitate to post msg Smile
Back to top Go down
SpaceCom
Governor
Governor
SpaceCom

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...   I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... EmptyWed 7 Feb - 12:47

you suck.
Anyway everybody post msn accounts and buy microphones ^^
You can listen to my deadly french accent MOUAHAHAHAHAHAH
Also I figured out the way to speak on micrphone while playing dofus total free.More details about this when I ll decide in which thread to put it and when I ll discuss it with Ellyox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirtninja.net/urlthatyougivemehere/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...   I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good... Empty

Back to top Go down

I quit Dofus for the moment !!! and maybe for good...
Page 1 of 1