Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tshy - newbie hardcore player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tshy
Servant
Servant
Tshy

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Tshy - newbie hardcore player Empty
PostSubject: Tshy - newbie hardcore player   Tshy - newbie hardcore player EmptyMon 29 May - 3:38

Hi,

I'm 25 years old and i live in Poland. I got very intrested in MMORPG games recently and found it very addictive. This is 3rd title I play after Runescape and Tibia. Don't let me get bored with Dofus too fast!
Back to top Go down
Hazelnut
Officer
Officer
Hazelnut

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Tshy - newbie hardcore player   Tshy - newbie hardcore player EmptyWed 7 Jun - 20:58

hihi tshy^^ i am hazel, 20 living in Singapore.. nice to meet you *bow*.. GeeZ..
Back to top Go down
Arash8472
Servant
Servant
Arash8472

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Tshy - newbie hardcore player   Tshy - newbie hardcore player EmptyMon 24 Jul - 19:42

hi i dont find runescape addicting it started to get boring after i got all my stats to 99 but i think runescape is boring to me and i quit i sometimes go on it so it dont get deleted and i gave it to a friend to use it so i have a close eye on him just incase he trys to steal my hard work that took me a year and a half geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tshy - newbie hardcore player   Tshy - newbie hardcore player Empty

Back to top Go down

Tshy - newbie hardcore player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-guild discussions and General Topics :: Introduction-
Jump to: