Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinking of leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abiminable
On Approval
On Approval
Abiminable

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-06-26

Thinking of leaving Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of leaving   Thinking of leaving EmptyMon 17 Jul - 0:27

Didnt know where to post this... no general chat forum.

Im thinking I may leave, not that I have been part of the guild for long. Im in California and seem to miss most if not all the Guild hunts. My play schedule may just not line up with the guilds. Any how, Im gonna think about it this week so ill be around.

What ever my decision, thank you for bringing me in and I hope that I can keep you as friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
SpaceCom
Governor
Governor
SpaceCom

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of leaving   Thinking of leaving EmptyMon 17 Jul - 22:43

I think yo ushould stay.Your time zone is good.Most members are Canadians or Americans.As for me I am like always online.
About the guild hunts ...its jsut that yo ujoined the wrong time the right guild.We do lots of hunts.But this weak with the double xp and the discos..ffs.Everyone is training solo or in group of 2 to keep the battle fast so we dont have loses from disconnects.Cause like 5 disconnects on major hunts will screw the drops , the xp and maybe not even win the fight.Stay for 1 more weak AFTER the double xp is over and the server is normall regarding the disconnects and then yo ucan decide having a better view of the way this guild works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirtninja.net/urlthatyougivemehere/
midgett
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of leaving   Thinking of leaving EmptyMon 31 Jul - 11:18

SpaceCom wrote:
I think yo ushould stay.Your time zone is good.Most members are Canadians or Americans.As for me I am like always online.
About the guild hunts ...its jsut that yo ujoined the wrong time the right guild.We do lots of hunts.But this weak with the double xp and the discos..ffs.Everyone is training solo or in group of 2 to keep the battle fast so we dont have loses from disconnects.Cause like 5 disconnects on major hunts will screw the drops , the xp and maybe not even win the fight.Stay for 1 more weak AFTER the double xp is over and the server is normall regarding the disconnects and then yo ucan decide having a better view of the way this guild works.
Nice icon thingy ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of leaving   Thinking of leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of leaving
Page 1 of 1