Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is Haze I miss her T.T

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arash8472
Servant
Servant
Arash8472

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-07-24

Where is Haze I miss her T.T Empty
PostSubject: Where is Haze I miss her T.T   Where is Haze I miss her T.T EmptyMon 24 Jul - 19:44

OMG I MISS HAZE! ELLY TELL UR SISTER TO GET ONLINE I MISS HER she was like my big sister Sad Sad we had lots and lots of fun Very Happy any every time she goes online its either space or princecess Shocked
I MISS YOU HAZE COME BACK PLZ AND PAWN ME LIKE U USUALLY DO! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad AND I MISS YOU CALLING ME LITTLE ASS!!!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

P.S. oh elly do u know secret thingy that haze and stuff and all that stuff and that i guss she said only ones that she told is me so far well i dont wana mention any other names but just asking if u know about her little secret and all that stuff Very Happy well msg me back in private if u know about it and delete this "ps" part if u think it should nto be here okie? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ellyos
Leader
Leader
Ellyos

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Where is Haze I miss her T.T   Where is Haze I miss her T.T EmptyTue 25 Jul - 3:20

First I don't know who u are -_____________- i'm gonna have some difficulties to pm u >.>

Then, I don't know this secret (or I think I don't know) and if she wants to tell me it, she'll do it Smile. Secret must be keep Wink

Finally, yeah maybe it wasn't the good place to speak about that Razz...
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildseks.com
Hazelnut
Officer
Officer
Hazelnut

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-05-24

PostSubject: i gonna to kill you little ass   Where is Haze I miss her T.T EmptyThu 14 Sep - 18:50

Okie.. where should i start.
oh ya.. i happen to see this message today. it's been 2months from now. star is one of osa when Egen is still round. that time, SeKs was about level 5? scratch
Star left the Guild to create his own guild but it was totally a mess!!
I gonna to kick you, star if you mention anything about the secret again.. now i am back, but not to often... i hope everything didnt change much..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Haze I miss her T.T   Where is Haze I miss her T.T Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Haze I miss her T.T
Page 1 of 1